Mobis Seat’s design works to help keep the spine in a neutral posture and major muscles engaged. It may help encourage a hip-to-torso range of 130 to 135 degrees, which may allow for the least amount of pressure on the spine and connecting muscles compared to other sitting angles. Pivoting seat leg encourages dynamic movement, and the ellipse-shaped base with non-slip rim helps to provide stability. Seat features a non-slip, easy-to-clean seat cushion that may help to reduce pressure points. Built-in handle for easy portability, and easy-to-adjust handles raise and lower the seat. Seat pairs with any standing desk or table, and is rated up to 300 lbs. Ships fully assembled. Designed by Martin Keen.
- Non-slip, easy-to-clean, contoured seat cushion which may help to reduce pressure points
- Supports leaning posture – encourages a hip-to-torso range of 130 to 135 degrees which provides less pressure on your spine and connecting muscles when compared to standing
- Pivoting seat leg inspires dynamic movement to keep users active throughout the day
- Ellipse-shaped base with non-slip rim provides stability for active postures
- Minimalist design encourages you to use muscles to support a better posture versus other traditional seating options
- Built-in handle for easy portability
- Easy-adjust piston-release handles raise and lower the seat
- Accommodates user heights between 4'11" and 6'8"
- Works with any standing desk/table and is rated up to 300 lbs.
- Simple, two-step assembly
- Designed by Martin Keen
|Brand : Safco|
|Weight : 15.00 lbs. per Each|