NEC NP-M353WS 720p WXGA Short Throw 3D Ready DLP Projector; White
Item # 901-IM11R0775IN
Model # NP-M353WS
Not yet rated. Be the first toWrite a Review
The NEC NP-M353WS 0.65" 720p WXGA short throw 3D Ready DLP projector is suitable for both educational and corporate applications. It has 3500 lumens brightness and 10000:1 contrast ratio along with the 1.2x zoom option to offer finest image quality. This projector offers 12.5' diagonal image size with focal length of 6.5 mm. It projects up to 1.85' - 4.86' distance. It has powerful, full-range 20 W speaker to offer a better quality audio. It has VGA input, two HDMI, USB A type, RCA, microphone, RS-232 and wired LAN interfaces for reliable connectivity. It offers 1.07 billion colors to bring life like color into the pictures. It supports NTSC4.43, PAL-60, PAL-M and SD/HD video standards.
- Short throw projector is ideal for education (including interactive whiteboards) and corporate applications
- Projection system: 0.65" DMD chip DLP, 3D ready
- Brightness: 3500 lumens
- Resolution: 1280 x 800 (WXGA) native, 1920 x 1200 (WUXGA) maximum
- 270 W Capacity lamp offers up to 3500 hrs normal and 8000 hrs economy lamp life
- Lens system: Manual focus, 1.2x zoom lens, F/2.4 lens aperture, f= 6.5 mm, 12.5' diagonal image size
- Projection distance: 1.85' - 4.86'
- Throw ratio: 0.45:1
- Has 20 W mono sound output mode speaker for enhanced sound clarity
- Connectivity option: VGA 15-pin D-sub input, two HDMI with HDCP, USB A type, RCA, L/R RCA, microphone, VGA 15-pin D-sub monitor out, RS-232 and IR
- Dimensions: 5.3"H x 14.5"W x 11.5"D
- Keystone correction: +/- 30 deg (vertical), Fan noise: 38 dB normal/33 dB economy, Color: White
- Contrast ratio: 10000:1, Aspect ratio: 16:10, Synchronization range: 15 - 100 kHz horizontal, 50 - 120 kHz vertical, Screen size: 60 - 150"
- Power consumption: 335 W normal, 246 W economy, 2.5 W standby, 0.2 W standby power saving, Power requirements: 100 - 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz
- Supported video standards: NTSC, NTSC4.43, PAL, PAL-60, PAL-M, PAL-N, SECAM, SD/HD video signal compatibility: 480i, 480p, 576i, 576p and 1080p
- Installation orientation: Floor/front, floor/rear, ceiling/front and ceiling/rear
- Contains remote control, batteries, power cord, RGB signal cable, lens cap, user manual, product registration card and security sticker
- Meets UL60950-1, CSA60950-1, FCC Part 15 Class B and ICES-03 Class B certifications or standards
- Weight: 8.2 lbs.
- Comes with 2 years limited warranty
|Weight||Weight :||1.00 lbs. per Each|