The "NEC NP-PA571W WUXGA Widescreen Advanced Professional Installation LCD Multimedia Projector" is an ideal choice for exhibiting presentations, watching movies and sports The NEC 5700 lumen widescreen advanced professional installation projector has a 0.75" LCD with MLA display technology and features ECO mode technology that extends the lamp life while lowering power consumption. It employs a 330W AC lamp that has 3000 hours of life in normal mode and 4000 hours of life in eco mode. This projector features high performance video processing/scaling that creates life-like images. It is suitable for integrated applications like Crestron Roomview, AMX Beacon and PJ link that allow for complete interactivity as well as control. The projector features a maximum WUXGA resolution of 1920 x 1200.
- Advanced professional installation projector is ideal for corporate and higher education users
- Projection system: 0.75" LCD with MLA, 3D ready
- Brightness: 5700 lumens
- Resolution: 1280 x 800 (WXGA) native, 1920 x 1200 (WUXGA) maximum
- 330 W Capacity lamp offers up to 3000 hrs normal and 4000 hrs economy lamp life
- Lens system: Manual focus, 2x zoom lens, F/1.7 - 2.37 lens aperture, f= 24.4 - 48.6 mm, 40" - 41.67' diagonal image size
- Projection distance: 2.5' - 68.5'
- Throw ratio: 1.5:3.02
- Has one 10 W mono output mode speaker for enhanced sound clarity
- Connectivity option: VGA 15-pin D-sub input, HDMI with HDCP, DisplayPort with HDCP, mini stereo audio in, HDMI monitor out and 0.125" stereo audio out
- Dimensions: 6.5"H x 19.7"W x 14.4"D
- Keystone correction: +/- 30 deg (vertical), +/- 40 deg (horizontal), Fan noise: 39 dB normal/33 dB economy, Color: White
- Contrast ratio: 5000:1 with auto iris, Aspect ratio: 16:10, Synchronization range: 15 - 153 kHz horizontal
- Power consumption: 440 W normal, 362 W economy, 7.4 W standby, 0.11 W standby power saving, Power requirements: 100 - 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz
- Supported video standards: NTSC, NTSC4.43, PAL, PAL-60, PAL-M, PAL-N, SECAM, SD/HD video signal compatibility: 480i, 480p, 576i, 576p and 1080p
- Optional lenses: NP11FL, NP12ZL, NP13ZL, NP14ZL, NP15ZL and NP30ZL, Installation orientation: Floor/front, floor/rear, ceiling/front and ceiling/rear
- Contains remote control, batteries, power cord, built-in lens cover, user manual, product registration card and lens anti-theft screw
- Meets USA UL 1950 FCC Class B, Canada CSA 950 (C-UL) and NOM certifications or standards
- Weight: 18.5 lbs.
- Comes with 3 years limited warranty
|Brand : NEC|
|Weight : 1.00 lbs. per Each|