The "NEC NP-PA621X WXGA Widescreen Advanced Professional Installation LCD Multimedia Projector" enables high quality 1024 x 768 images The NEC 6200 lumen advanced professional installation projector features 0.79" LCD with MLA display technology for better picture quality. It has ECO Mode ™ technology that extends lamp life while lowering power consumption. It employs 330W AC lamp that has 3000 normal hours and 4000 eco hours of lamp life. This projector features high performance video processing/scaling that creates life-like images. It suitable for integrated software applications like DisplayNote, Crestron Roomview, AMX Beacon and PJ link that allow for complete interactivity as well as control. The projector features maximum WUXGA resolution of 1920 x 1200.
- Advanced professional installation projector is ideal for corporate and higher education users
- Projection system: 0.79" LCD with MLA, 3D ready
- Brightness: 6200 lumens
- Resolution: 1024 x 768 (XGA) native, 1920 x 1200 (WUXGA) maximum
- 330 W Capacity lamp offers up to 3000 hrs normal and 4000 hrs economy lamp life
- Lens system: Manual focus, 2x zoom lens, F/1.7 - 2.37 lens aperture, f=24.4 - 48.6 mm, 40" - 41.67' diagonal image size
- Projection distance: 2.5' - 68.5'
- Throw ratio: 1.5:3.02
- Has one 10 W mono output mode speaker for enhanced sound clarity
- Connectivity option: VGA 15-pin D-sub input, HDMI with HDCP, DisplayPort with HDCP, mini stereo audio in, HDMI monitor out and 0.125" stereo audio out
- Dimensions: 6.5"H x 19.7"W x 14.4"D
- Keystone correction: +/- 30 deg (vertical), +/- 40 deg (horizontal), Fan noise: 39 dB normal/33 dB economy, Color: White
- Contrast ratio: 5000:1 with auto iris, Aspect ratio: 4:3, Synchronization range: 15 - 153 kHz, 15 - 108 kHz vertical, Screen size: 40" - 500"
- Power consumption: 440 W normal, 362 W economy, 7.4 W standby, 0.11 W standby power saving, Power requirements: 100 - 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz
- Supported video standards: NTSC, NTSC4.43, PAL, PAL-60, PAL-M, PAL-N, SECAM, SD/HD video signal compatibility: 480i, 480p, 576i, 576p and 1080p
- Optional lenses: NP11FL, NP12ZL, NP13ZL, NP14ZL, NP15ZL and NP30ZL, Installation orientation: Floor/front, floor/rear, ceiling/front and ceiling/rear
- Contains remote control, batteries, power cord, built-in lens cover, user manual, product registration card and lens anti-theft screw
- Meets USA UL 1950 FCC Class B, Canada CSA 950 (C-UL) and NOM certifications or standards
- Weight: 18.5 lbs.
- Comes with 3 years limited warranty
|Brand : NEC|
|Weight : 1.00 lbs. per Each|