NEC NP-PA622U 720p WUXGA Advanced Professional Installation 3D Reform LCD Projector; White
Item # 901-IM1UU9644IN
Model # NP-PA622U
Not yet rated. Be the first toWrite a Review
The NEC 6200 lumen advanced professional installation projector features interchangeable lens design for versatility and has 0.76" LCD with MLA display technology for better picture quality. It has ECO Mode ™ technology that extends lamp life while lowering power consumption. It employs 350W AC lamp that has 3000 normal hrs and 4000 eco hours of lamp life. This projector features high performance video processing/scaling that creates life-like images. It is suitable for integrated applications like Crestron Roomview, AMX Beacon and PJ link that allow for complete control via RS232 or over the network. The projector features maximum WUXGA resolution of 1920 x 1200.
- Advanced professional projector is ideal for demanding integration projects
- Projection system: 0.76" LCD with MLA, 3D reform technology
- Brightness: 6200 lumens
- Resolution: 1920 x 1200 (WUXGA) native
- 350 W Capacity lamp offers up to 3000 hrs normal and 4000 hrs economy lamp life
- Lens system: Manual focus, 2x zoom lens, F/1.7 - 2.37 lens aperture, f= 24.4 - 48.6 mm, 40" - 41.67' diagonal image size
- Projection distance: 2.5' - 68.5'
- Throw ratio: 1.5:3.02
- Has one 10 W mono output mode speaker for enhanced sound clarity
- Connectivity option: VGA 15-pin D-sub input, HDBaseT, DisplayPort with HDCP, mini stereo audio in, HDMI monitor out and VGA 15-pin D-sub audio out
- Dimensions: 6.5"H x 19.7"W x 14.4"D
- Keystone correction: +/- 30 deg (vertical), +/- 40 deg (horizontal), Fan noise: 39 dB normal/33 dB economy, Color: White
- Contrast ratio: 6000:1 with auto iris, Aspect ratio: 16:10, Synchronization range: 15 - 108 kHz 48 - 120 kHz vertical, Screen size: 40" - 500"
- Power consumption: 460 W normal, 362 W economy, 7.4 W standby, 0.11 W standby power saving, Power requirements: 100 - 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz
- Supported video standards: NTSC, NTSC4.43, PAL, PAL-60, PAL-M, PAL-N, SECAM, SD/HD video signal compatibility: 480i, 480p, 576i, 576p and 1080p
- Optional lenses: NP11FL, NP12ZL, NP13ZL, NP14ZL, NP15ZL and NP30ZL, Installation orientation: Floor/front, floor/rear, ceiling/front and ceiling/rear
- Contains remote control, batteries, power cord, RGB signal cable, built-in lens cover, user manual, quick start guide and product registration card
- Meets USA UL 1950 FCC Class B, Canada CSA 950 (C-UL) and NOM certifications or standards
- Weight: 18.5 lbs.
- Comes with 3 years limited warranty
|Weight||Weight :||1.00 lbs. per Each|