The NETGEAR ProSAFE 8-Port Gigabit VPN Firewall (FVS318N) provides top-speed wired and wireless connectivity, VPN firewall router security for remote access clients, and VLAN access for guests. Ideal for remote/branch offices and telecommuters, the NETGEAR ProSAFE VPN Firewall (FVS318N) offers business-class Stateful Packet Inspection, IPsec VPN connections, NAT routing, multidimensional firewall protection, VLAN support, and eight Gigabit Ethernet ports for top-speed performance.
- IPsec VPN provides a secure office network connection for up to 5 remote users
- Multidimensional security features include Stateful Packet Inspection (SPI), DoS intrusion protection, URL keyword filtering, and real-time alerts
- 8 integrated Gigabit Networking Ethernet ports with 10/100/1000 Mbps offer 10 times the speed of Fast Ethernet ports
- IPsec VPNs connect remote users and sites with optional software
- SSL VPNs connect remote users without the need for additional software
- Initiates up to 12 VPN tunnels simultaneously, using IPsec connections (128-bit, 256-bit) AES and 168-bit 3DES encryption
- NAT routing and VPN pass-through deliver extra security
- Supports 64 VLAN, IPV4/IPV6, SIP and FTP, b/g/n wireless 2.4 Ghz with multiple SSIDs
- Smart Wizard provides instant ISP connections
- Compatible with Windows, UNIX, Macintosh, and Linux
- Measures 7.5 by 4.9 by 1.4 inches (WxDxH) and weighs 1.3 pounds
- NETGEAR offers a lifetime warranty for hardware, 3-year warranty for power supply
Business-Class Firewall with Secure VPN Access
Ideal for delivering full secure network access between headquarter locations, remote/branch office, and telecommuters, the NETGEAR ProSAFE FVS318N offers NAT and classical routing and VPN pass-through protocols of IPsec, PPTP, and I2TP. Firewall features include Stateful Packet Inspection (SPI), port/service blocking, Denial-of-service (DoS) prevention, stealth mode, block TCP flood, block UDP flood, and WAN/LAN ping response control. Content filtering supplies web protection (HTTP only). Other security features include PCI Compliance Two Factor Authentication Support and authentication systems for VOIP devices and VPN users.
High-Speed, Expandable Networking Capabilities
Compared to fast Ethernet, integrated 8-port 10/100/1000 firewall models, the NETGEAR ProSAFE FVS381N Gigabit Networking Ethernet ports operate up to 10 times faster, with 95 Mbps LAN-to-WAN throughput and up to 6,000 concurrent sessions. WAN load balancing helps distribute network traffic evenly.
The ProSAFE FVS381N 8-Port VPN firewall allows up to five remote office or travelling workers, creates up to 12 VPN tunnels simultaneously, and offers VLAN support for visitors. NAT and classical routing features allow all office users to have broadband access to the network. For expanded networking, the NETGEAR ProSAFE FVS310N firewall has a configurable DMZ port for server deployment.
The NETGEAR ProSAFE FVS318N 8-Port Gigabit VPN Firewall features Smart Wizard that connects to your ISP quickly and easily, and its VPN Wizard simplifies setup of IPsec VPNS. The firewall router has a configurable second WAN port to provide a failover connection if the primary connection fails. With IPV4/IPV6 support, the NETGEAR ProSAFE FVS318N can be used by newer technologies.
A sturdy metal encasement housing the firewall router can withstand operating temperatures of 32 to 113 degrees Fahrenheit. NETGEAR offers a lifetime warranty on the ProSAFE FVS318N firewall and a three-year warranty on its power supply.
NETGEAR ProSAFE 8-Port Gigabit VPN Firewall (FVS318N), Ethernet cable, power adapter, installation guide, resource CD, warranty card, ProSAFE VPN client, and Lite license.
|Product Information||Connectivity Type :||Ethernet||Number of Switch Ports :||5 to 9|
|Firewall Type :||Wired||Frequency (Wireless) :||2.4 GHz|
|Virtualization :||6000 x Concurrent Connection, 64 x 802.1Q VLAN, 12 x IPSec, 5 x SSL VPN Tunnel||Throughput :||95 Mbps|
|Height (in.) :||1.4||Width (in.) :||7.5|
|Depth (in.) :||4.9||Features :||NAT|
|Interface/Port Type :||8 x 10/100/1000 LAN, 1 x 10/100/1000 WAN||Memory Capacity (GB) :||Less than 1GB|
|Weight||Weight :||1.30 lbs. per Each|
Customers also viewed