The NETGEAR GS605NA 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Switch provides your home network with 10/100/1000 Mbps Gigabit Ethernet connectivity for up to five devices. Featuring speeds up to ten times faster than Fast Ethernet, the NETGEAR GS605NA 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Switch delivers high-speed networking for up to five devices. This plug-and-play switch is easy to set up and supports both Windows and Macintosh platforms. Auto-sensing ports automatically detect the speed of connected devices, while AutoUplink technology adjusts for the most common types of cables. Plus, this NETGEAR Ethernet switch has a fanless design for silent operation.
- Links 5 PCs or peripherals to Ethernet network
- Connects network devices at 10, 100, or 1,000 Mbps
- Plug-and-play installation
- Runs silently without a fan
- Supports Fast and Gigabit Ethernet devices with automatic speed-sensing and AutoUplink technology
- System power LED and dual-color link, speed, and activity LEDs for each port
- Sleek and compact desktop format with vertical stand included
- Measures 5.8 by 3.8 by 1.1 inches and weighs 0.63 pound
- Store-and-forward mode and 128 K on-chip packet buffering
- Operates at 32 - 104 degrees F and 10 - 90% relative humidity
- Compliant with IEEE802.3i, IEEE802.3u, IEEE 802.3ab, IEEE 802.1p, IEEE 802.3x and jumbo frame support standards
- Supports Windows and Macintosh platforms
- Requires UTP Cat 3/Cat 5/Cat 5e, Gigabit network card, and network software
- Backed by a 2-year warranty
Connect Up to Five Devices at Gigabit Speeds
The NETGEAR GS605NA 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Switch links up to five PCs or peripheral devices to instantly expand your home network at speeds up to 10 times faster than Fast Ethernet. The five-port switch can seamlessly integrate 10, 100, and 1000 Mbps devices on the same network, giving you enough bandwidth for streaming HD movies, gaming, downloading large files, and performing other speed-intensive applications. The switch includes dual-color LEDs that monitor link, speed, and activity for each port.
Auto-Sensing Ports and Fanless Design
The NETGEAR 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Switch features auto negotiation, which automatically obtains the right speed and mode for each device. Additionally, AutoUplink technology adjusts for different types of Ethernet cables. The NETGEAR Ethernet switch has a fanless design for silent operation.
Simple Plug-and-Play Installation
Plug in your Ethernet cables and connect a power cord, and you're ready to go. There is no software to install or settings to configure and no special crossover cables required. The five-port switch can be placed flat on a desk or tabletop or vertically on the included stand.
NETGEAR GS605NA 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Switch, vertical stand, power adapter, installation guide, and warranty/support information card.
|Product Information||Ethernet Number of Ports :||5 to 6||Gaming :||Gaming|
|Weight||Weight :||2.48 lbs. per Each|
Customers also viewed
Customers also bought