The NETGEAR ProSAFE 16-Port Fast Ethernet Unmanaged Switch (FS116) offers plug-and-play setup and high-speed 10/100 Mbps connectivity for up to 16 LAN users. Compact and quiet, the NETGEAR ProSAFE 16-Port Fast Ethernet Unmanaged Switch (FS1116) is ideal for use in rooms with limited space. The NETGEAR ProSAFE FS116 has Auto Uplink technology, which eliminates the need to use a toggle switch or crossover cables. Each port has 10/100 Mbps auto-sensing connectivity that allows up to 200 Mbps in dedicated bandwidth.
- 16 RJ-45 primary ports provide 10/100 Mbps auto-sensing speed
- Port-status display features built-in LED power, link, speed, and activity indicators
- Metal casing and components withstand temperatures from 32 to 104 degrees Fahrenheit
- Plug-and-play installation for easy setup
- Mean time between failures (MTBF) of 353,000 hours (approx. 40 years)
- Energy-efficient power consumption of 14.4 W, 12 VDC, 1.2 A
- Packet buffer size is 512 KB and MAC table size is 8 K
- Uses store-and-forward switching and network data layer 2
- System requirements: network cables, network card for each PC or server, and network software
- Standards: IEEE802.3, IEEE802.3u, and IEEE 802.3x
- Additional certifications and standards: UL listed (UL 1950)/cUL, IEC950/EN60950, CE mark, commercial, FCC part 15 Class A, EN55 022 (CISPR22), Class A, VCCI Class A, and C-Tick
- Measures 11.3 by 4.1 by1.1 inches (WxDxH) and weighs 2.0 pounds
- Backed by a 5-year warranty for unit and 2-year warranty for power adapter
High-Speed Performance with Auto-Sensing Connectivity and Auto Link Technology
The NETGEAR ProSAFE 16-Port Fast Ethernet Unmanaged Switch (FS116) automatically determines the speed (10 or 100 Mbps) and duplex mode required by devices connected to its 16 ports. This auto-sensing connectivity allows up to 200 Mbps dedicated bandwidth per port. Auto Uplink technology automatically picks a straight-through or cross-over connection, so no extra cables are needed.
Enjoy Noise-Free Operation from a Fan-Free Switch
With a zero-decibel acoustic rating, the NETGEAR ProSAFE FS116 is designed not to need an internal fan for cooling, so it operates quietly while you work.
Installs in a Few Easy Steps
The NETGEAR ProSAFE 16-Port Fast Ethernet Unmanaged Switch (FS116) requires no software, just Ethernet cables and a power cord. Once you've plugged in the cables and connected the AC adapter cord, the switch is ready to use.
NETGEAR ProSAFE 16-Port Fast Ethernet Unmanaged Switch (FS116), wall-mount kit, AC adapter, quick-installation guide, and warranty/support information card.
|Interfaces/Ports||Port speed :||10/100 Mbps|
|Physical Characteristics||Dimensions :||1.1" Height x 11.3" Width x 4.1" Depth||Mounting :||Stand alone/Wall mountable|
|Warranty||Standard Warranty :||Lifetime|
|Weight||Weight :||3.78 lbs. per Each|
Customers also viewed
Customers also bought
Warranties & Services
- Manufacturer's Warranty
- Standard Warranty : Lifetime