The NETGEAR ProSAFE GS116NA 16-Port Gigabit Desktop Switch transmits data up to 10 times faster than Fast Ethernet, integrating 10/100/1000 Mbps shared LAN devices. Compact and quiet, the NETGEAR ProSAFE 16-Port Gigabit Desktop Switch (GS116NA) is ideal for use in rooms with limited space. NETGEAR incorporates Auto Uplink technology into this 16-port gigabit Ethernet switch, so you don't need to use a toggle switchor crossover cables. Each port has 10/100/1000 Mbps auto-sensing connectivity that allows up to 2,000 Mbps in dedicated bandwidth to move large files across the network instantly. The NETGEAR GS116NA has energy-saving features that automatically adjustpower usage to cable length and power down unused ports, reducing energy consumption by up to 43 percent.
- 16 RJ45 auto-sensing 10/100/1000 Mbps Ethernet ports
- Port-status display features built-in LED power, link, speed, and activity indicators
- Energy-smart power modes manage available power consumption: 18W, 12V DC, 1.5A
- Packet buffer size is 2 MB; MAC table size is 8 K
- Format is external
- Store-and-forward switching method
- Network management type is unmanaged and uses data Layer 2
- Operating temperature: 32 to 122 degrees Fahrenheit
- Bandwidth: 32 Gb/s (non-blocking)
- Mean time between failures (MTBF): 393,000 hours (approx. 45 years)
- System requirements: category 5e cables or better, network card for each PC or server, and network software
- Queue WRR ratio: 1:2:4:8
- Queue buffer memory: 512 Kbytes per port
- Acoustic noise: 0 decibel; heat dissipation: 38.8 BTU/hour
- Forward rates: 148,000 packet per sec (100 Mbps port), 1,488,000 packet per sec (1,000 Mbps port)
- Standards: IEEE 802.3i 10BASE-T Ethernet, IEEE 802.3u 100BASE-T Fast Ethernet, and IEEE 802.3ab 1000BASE-T Gigabit Ethernet
- Measures 11.22 by 4.08 by 1.06 inches (WxDxH) and weighs 2.38 pounds
- Backed by a lifetime warranty on switch and 2-year warranty on power adapter
High-Speed Performance with Auto-Sensing Connectivity and Auto Link Technology
The NETGEAR ProSAFE 16-Port Gigabit Desktop Switch (GS116NA) automatically determines the speed (10/100/1000 Mbps) and duplex mode required by devices connected to its ports. This auto-sensing connectivity allows up to 2,000 Mbps dedicated bandwidth per port. Auto Uplink technology automatically picks a straight-through or crossover connection, so no extra cables are needed.
Enjoy Noise-Free Operation from a Fan-Free Switch
The NETGEAR GS116NA has a zero-decibel acoustic rating. It is designed not to need an internal fan for cooling, so it operates quietly while you work.
Install the Switch in a Few Easy Steps
The NETGEAR ProSAFE GS116NA requires no software, just Ethernet cables and a power cord. Once you've plugged in the cables and connected the AC adapter cord, the switch is ready for use.
NETGEAR ProSAFE 16-Port Gigabit Desktop Switch (GS116NA), wall-mount kit, AC adapter, installation guide, and warranty/support information card.
|Product Information||Ethernet Number of Ports :||11 to 20||Gaming :||Gaming|
|Weight||Weight :||34.39 lbs. per Each|
Customers also viewed