The NETGEAR ProSAFE GS105NA 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Desktop Switch provides your network with 10/100/1000 Mbps Gigabit Ethernet connectivity for up to five users. Ideal for conference rooms, classrooms, and small offices, the NETGEAR ProSAFE GS105NA 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Desktop Switch delivers high-speed Gigabit Ethernet for up to five users. Housed in a durable metal case, this energy-efficient switch is easyto install, with no software or configuration required. Auto-sensing ports automatically obtain the right speed and mode for each device, while AutoUplink technology adjusts for the most common types of cables.
- 5 RJ45 ports for connecting PCs and peripherals
- Connects network devices at 10/100/1000 Mbps
- 12 W, 12V AC, 1 A power consumption
- Measures 4.1 by 3.7 by 1.1 inches and weighs 1.08 pounds
- Packet buffer size: 256K on-chip packet buffering
- 256 KB on-chip packet buffering and 4K MAC table size
- Format: External
- Store and forward switching method
- Operates at 0 to 50 degrees Celsius
- Unmanaged network management
- 2 layers
- Link, speed, and activity LED indicators for easy monitoring
- IEEE 802.3i 10BASE-T Ethernet, IEEE 802.3u 100BASE-TX Fast Ethernet, IEEE 802.3z 1000BASE-T Gigabit Ethernet, IEEE 802.3X Full-dupleX Flow Control, IEEE 801.p priority tags standards
- 10 Gb/s (non-blocking) bandwidth
- Standards compliance: DSCP priority tags, Windows, MAC OS, NetWare, Linux
- Forward rate: 14,800 packets/sec (10 Mbps port), 148,000 packets/sec (100 Mbps port), 1,480,000 packets/sec (1000 Mbps port)
- 12 KB per port queue buffer memory
- Certifications and standards: UL (UL 60950), CUL, C-Tick, CE Mark, TUV, licensed (EN 60950), FCC Class A and VCCI Class A, CE Class A, MIC
- 5-year warranty on product, 2-year warranty on power adapter
Connect Up to Five Devices at Gigabit Speeds
The NETGEAR GS105NA 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Switch links up to five PCs to instantly expand your network at speeds up to 10 times faster than Fast Ethernet. The switch can seamlessly integrate 10, 100, and 1000 Mbps devices on the same network, giving you enough bandwidth for downloading large files and other speed-intensive applications. It includes status LEDs for link, speed, and activity for each port.
Auto-Sensing Ethernet Connection
The NETGEAR GS105NA features auto-sensing ports, which automatically detect the speed of attached devices. Additionally, AutoUplink technology adjusts for different cable types. This durable metal switch can be placed on any flat surface or mounted on a wall with the included kit.
The switch automatically reduces energy consumption when there is light traffic on an active port or when there is no link or no activity detected. With features such as Auto Power Down and an Energy Star-qualified power adapter, the NETGEAR GS105NA can reduce energy costs by up to 60 percent.
Simple Plug-and-Play Installation
Plug in your Ethernet cables and connect a power cord, and you're ready to go. There is no software to install or settings to configure.
NETGEAR ProSAFE GS105NA 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Desktop Switch, power adapter, wall-mount kit, and quick install guide.
|Product Information||Ethernet Number of Ports :||5 to 6||Gaming :||Gaming|
|Weight||Weight :||1.47 lbs. per Each|
Customers also viewed
Customers also bought