Industrial grade, durable, stools, with a 300 lbs. weight capacity and 10 year warranty. The durable construction and classic design of the 6300 Series heavy-duty square-seat stools are ideal for hands-on educational settings like art rooms, science labs, home economics or shop classrooms. These reliable stools feature a strong frame of 18-gauge steel tubing securely welded to the seat pan which is riveted in sixteen places to wide Masonite seats that will not warp, chip or crack as they provide years of dependable use. Footrests are securely bonded to each leg with four spotwell contact points.
- Gray heavy duty steel construction with hardboard seat
- Dimensions: 18"(H) x 16"(W) x 16"(D)
- 4 metal legs with plastic floor glides, 5/8" outer diameter footrings welded to legs
- Seat size: 18"H x 14 1/2"Dia x 15"D
- Weight rated up to 300 lbs.
- Meets or exceeds all ANSI/BIFMA standards
- Fully assembled
- Shape: Square
- 18 gauge steel tubing heavy duty frame
- 11 1/2" diameter masonite plank attached to seat pan
- Legs feature chrome plated inserts and tilt swivel glides
- For easy movement and scratch resistance, this stool also comes with non-marking floor guides on each leg
- Warranty: 10 Years
|Brand : National Public Seating|
|Weight : 10.00 lbs. per Carton|