Industrial grade, durable, stools, with a 300 lbs. weight capacity and 10 year warranty. The durable construction and classic design of the black 6200 Series heavy-duty stools are ideal for hands-on educational settings like art rooms, science labs, home economics or shop classrooms. These reliable black-colored stools feature a sturdy frame of 18-gauge steel tubing securely welded to a 14" diameter seat pan. Riveted to the pan are firm, round Masonite seats that will not warp, chip or crack as they provide years of dependable use. Footrest rings are securely bonded to each leg with four spotwell contact points.
- Gray heavy duty steel construction with hardboard seat
- Dimensions: 37" 39"(H) x 15"(Dia)
- 4 metal legs with plastic floor glides, 5/8" outer diameter footrings welded to legs
- Seat size: 24"H x 14"Dia, Back size: 6"H x 12"W
- Weight rated up to 300 lbs.
- Meets or exceeds all ANSI/BIFMA standards
- Assembly required
- Shape: Round
- 18 gauge steel tubing heavy duty frame
- 11 1/2" diameter masonite plank attached to seat pan
- Hardboard seat is secured with 8 metal rivets to protect against warping, cracking, and chipping
- Warranty: 10 Years
|Furnishing Color : Chrome||Stool Type : Bar||Brand : National Public Seating|
|Weight : 68.00 lbs. per Pack|