The National Public Seating folding chair with left tablet arm has fabric upholstered seat, steel frame and backrest for comfortable seating Our 200 Series premium all-steel institutional-grade folding chair features a heavy-duty powder-coated 18-gauge tubular frame with a 2 1/4" frame strengthener on each side of the seat. Two double-riveted U-braces - one in front and one in back - securely support the double-hinged legs. The seat is designed with a waterfall-style front for added comfort. A supportive full-sized double-contoured backrest features curled safety edges and is electromagnetically tack-welded to the frame. Color-coordinated V-tip stability plugs provide added reinforcement at the frame's junction and matching replaceable glides prevent floor damage. The 200 Series meets MAS Certified Green and ANSI/BIFMA standards.
- Chair Type: Folding Chair
- Seat Color: Gray
- Overall Dimensions: (H x W x D) 29.5" x 20.5" x 28.75"
- Assembly Type: No assembly required
- Seat Size: (H x W x D) 17.25" x 16" x 16", Back Size: (H x W) 8.25" x 18.25"
- Tablet Arm Dimensions: (H x W x L) 0.63" x 11" x 22"
- Folded Dimensions: (H x W x D) 38" x 18.25" x 4"
- Material: 18 gauge 0.88" round tubular steel construction
- Finish: Powder coated
- Features: Two U-shaped double riveted cross braces, color coordinated polypropylene glides, unique full size double contoured square back and waterfall seat
- Comes with double hinges on each side and color co-ordinated v-tip plugs for added stability and durability
- Meets or exceeds all ANSI/BIFMA standards
- Weight Capacity: Up to 480 lbs.
- Warranty: 10-years
- Warranty: 10 Years
|Color Family : Gray/Silver||Folding & Stacking Chair Type : Student/School||Folding : Yes||Stacking : No|
|Nesting : No||Arm Type : Adjustable||Brand : National Public Seating|
|Weight : 32.00 lbs. per Carton|