Oklahoma Sound® Lectern with mic in mahogany color is constructed of thermo fused melamine on MDF and includes both handheld and lapel mic. Oklahoma Sound® Lectern with mic in mahogany color is complete with a multimedia Sound® system of 40 W and has a adjustable height of 42" - 52". Lectern has capability for CD, tape record, wireless options and AC or DC operation.
- Material: Durable medium density fiberboard (MDF)
- Dimensions: 42"(H) x 22"(W) x 17"(D)
- Speakers: Four 6" full range
- Power supply: 12 VDC with optional battery, power output: 40 W amplifier
- Microphone: LWM-5 wireless handheld microphone
- Adjustable height: 42" - 52"
- Wide reading surface is illuminated by built-in brass reading lamp
- Easily mobile on four easy roll concealed casters
|Furnishing Color : Mahogany||Width (in.) : 22"||Depth (in.) : 17"||Brand : Oklahoma Sound|
|Weight : 72.00 lbs. per Each|