Olympus® ME 15 Microphone has a lightweight tie-clip design allowing you to conveniently clipped it to the tie or collar and is an ideal accessory for digital voice recorders. Olympus® ME 15 Microphone works at the frequency response between 100 - 12,000 Hz and has a sensitivity of -42 dB. Microphone can cut down on much of the background noise and provides clear sound.
- Connectivity technology: Wired
- Cable length: 3.30'
- Sound mode: Mono
- Minimum frequency response: 100 Hz, Maximum frequency response: 12 kHz
- Impedance: 2.2 KOhm
- Microphone technology: Electret condenser, Microphone type: Lapel, Microphone sensitivity: -42 dB
- Host interface: Mini-phone
- Dimensions: 8.8 mm x 34.3 mm
- Weight: 0.4 oz.
|Weight||Weight :||1.00 lbs. per Each|