The Olympus® ME-31 compact gun microphone is perfect for outdoor use or lecture recording. The directional mic design cuts down on interference and hones in on one voice or signal. It features durable metal construction and a windscreen to reduce wind noise. It comes with a stand featuring a removable grip that is perfect for interviews.
- Compact gun electret condenser microphone for outdoor use or in lecture recording
- Connectivity technology: Wired, Cable length: 4.9'
- Construction: Durable metal
- Interface: Mini-phone
- Sensitivity: -32.5 dB + 4 dB
- Frequency response: 70 Hz - 15 kHz
- Impedance: 1.1 ohm
- Power: 2 - 5 V, Power supply: Plug-in power system
- Dimensions: 6.1"H x 0.8"Dia
- Sound mode: Mono, Microphone type: Desktop
- Compatible: DM-3, DM-420, 450, 520, 550, LS-11, VN-6800, 7800, WS-450, 550, 560, 650, 750, 760
- Uni-directional, Plating: Gold plated
- 3.5 mm mini-jack plug, desktop stand with removable grip, for lecture and outdoor recording, wind screen included to reduce wind noise
- Includes: ME-31 microphone, windscreen, grip, stand, stand adapter, case
- Weight: 0.21 lbs.
|Brand : Olympus|
|Weight : 0.70 lbs. per Each|