Omnimed Beam Identification Bands are composed of a high-density polyethylene material known as Tyvek. Designed to resist tearing and smearing even when wet, this material easily accepts pen, marker, type or embossing. Each band has an area for identification and a pressure sensitive adhesive closure. Bands are sold in sheets with 11 bands per sheet and 100 sheets in a box. Beam bands in sheet form are a convenient, inexpensive and easy to use tool for patient identification.
- Economical tyvek identification band
- Write, type or emboss information on strip
- Resists tearing and smearing even when wet
- Adjustable pressure sensitive adhesive closure
- 100 sheets per box, 11 bands per sheet (1100 bands)
|Brand : Omnimed|
|Weight : 5.00 lbs. per Pack|