Interventional radiology and cardiology coding can baffle even the most experienced coders. Developed to simplify coding for imaging-assisted surgical services, the Complete Guide for Interventional Radiology is a resource that provides specific directionfor coding complex interventional procedures with guidelines and references for both physicians and facility-based institutions. Includes diagrams and colored images.
- ICD-10-CM and -PCS Coding Readiness Assessment lets coders study on their own
- It gives educators ready-to-use questions and answers for classroom settings, and provides employers with professionally-created questions and answers to objectively assess the skills of new job candidates
- All exams include “Answer Rationale.” and gives you an explanation of why the correct answer is the best choice among the possible answers
- Exam strategy for upcoming ICD-10 certification tests and know what to expect in advance so you can adequately prepare
- A total of 350 questions and answers on important ICD-10-CM and ICD-10-PCS coding topics provide a full assessment of your staff’s knowledge and help you highlight areas for further study
- Also available in electronic format, it allows you to customize your assessments or use a subset of questions to test new hires.
- All ICD-10 skill levels and includes both basic and intermediate skill level questions for ICD-10-CM and -PCS
- ISBN: 9781601517807
- Available September 2015
|Topic : ICD-10-CM||Edition : 2016||Format : Book||Size (WxH) : 8-1/2x11"|
|Binding : Softbound||Brand : Optum|
|Weight : 3.00 lbs. per Book|