Outlook 2010 For Dummies - 6 Month Access for Windows (1-User) [Download]
Item # 901-DWN1087
Model # 9781118459461
Not yet rated. Be the first toWrite a Review
See how to become more organized and productive with Outlook 2010!
- This self-paced course introduces you to all the ways Outlook 2010 can help you be more productive and better organized.
- The three interactive lessons take you step by step through setting up your e-mail in Outlook, reading and composing mail, managing your contacts, keeping track of tasks, and using the calendar.
- In each lesson, you'll find clear, expert instruction, interactive quizzes, hands-on activities, summaries, and a way to review topics so you can progress at your own pace.
- The course covers:Setting up and navigating Outlook - Receiving and composing e-mail - Managing your incoming mail - Storing and using contact information
- Setting up tasks in the To-Do List - Arranging for reminders and alerts - Creating and editing calendar appointments and events - Tips and tricks to make you more productive - And much more!
|Product Information||Number of Licenses :||1||Operating System :||Windows|
|Miscellaneous||Brand :||John Wiley & Sons, Inc.|
|Weight||Weight :||1.00 lbs. per Each|