The Panasonic KX-FP215 Plain-Paper Fax Machine and Copier packs full phone functionality, an answering machine, and reliable faxing into a single compact device. An ideal faxing solution for home offices, the Panasonic KX-FP215 Plain-Paper Fax Machine/Copier delivers quick, reliable performance in low-volume faxing applications. It features a powerful 14.4 kbps modem that faxes pages at up to 8 seconds per page, and includes several advanced features that help streamline the faxing process. In addition to faxing, the Panasonic KX-FP215 fax machine features a built-in phone and an answering machine that records messages when you're away from your desk.
- 14.4 kbps fax modem broadcasts faxes at up to 8 seconds per page
- 20-sheet paper capacity
- 10-page auto document feeder helps you fax and copy high-volume documents quickly
- Stores up to 28 pages when paper is depleted
- Telephone directory stores up to 50 contacts for easy access
- Broadcasts to up to 20 different locations
- All-digital answering machine records missed calls
- Advanced features include a convenient navigator key, quick scan, electronic film indicator, 64-level halftone resolution, help function, collate, and caller ID
- Contact image scanner faithfully copies original documents
- Thermal transfer print technology renders documents in crisp detail
- Receives letter recording paper (8.5 by 10.98 inches and 8.27 by 11.7 inches)
- Allows you to enlarge copies by up to 200 percent and reduce by up to 72 percent
- Scans in high-density resolution for pristine reproduction of original documents
- Telephone handset included
- Single-cartridge design for easier maintenance and supply replacement
- Backed by a 6-month warranty (parts and labor)
Convenient Features for Simplified Faxing
The Panasonic KX-FP215 Plain-Paper Fax Machine and Copier features a programmable telephone directory that gives you one-touch access to frequent fax locations. The 14.4 kbps modem broadcasts to up to 20 different locations, allowing you to dispatch the same document without having to rescan. The fax machine also stores up to 28 pages in case paper is depleted, so you won't have to rescan your documents in case of a paper shortage.
Digital Duplex Speakerphone Delivers Clear Audio
Featuring a built-in phone, the Panasonic KX-FP215 Fax Machine and Copier lets you receive calls and faxes on the same phone line. Digital compression technology helps reduce clipping, echoes, and other audio artifacts during calls, so you can enjoy a natural and clear conversation. The built-in digital answering system records messages and receive faxes while you're away., and caller ID clearly identifies incoming calls on the machine's two-line, 16-character LCD screen.
Advanced Copying Features
Using the Panasonic KX-FP215 Fax Machine's built-in copier, you can copy and manipulate documents in a variety of ways. The copier allows you to enlarge documents by up to 200 percent, reduce them by up to 72 percent, collate, and make multiple copies. And with the printing engine's thermal technology, the KX-FP215 Fax Machine ensures that your documents come out looking legible and professional.
Panasonic KX-FP215 Fax Machine/Copier, telephone line cord, telephone handset, handset cord, paper tray, paper support, starter ink film, operating instructions, quick installation guide, and A4 paper guide.
|Fax Machine Type : Thermal||Total Paper Tray Capacity : 20||Warranty Information : 6 Months||Time For First Page Out (seconds) : 8 Seconds|
|Brand : Panasonic|
|Weight : 7.70 lbs. per Each|