Panasonic (PT-VW535N) 1280 x 800 WXGA Wireless-Ready Business LCD Projector; White
Item # 901-IM1XQ5380IN
Model # PT-VW535NU
Not yet rated. Be the first toWrite a Review
The Panasonic PT-VW535NU 5000 lumen WXGA LCD projector features a three-chip transparent RGB LCD projection system for better picture quality. It comes with DIGITAL LINK single cable connectivity as well as Daylight View Basic technology. It offers various connectivity options that include HDMI, dual VGA computer ports, a microphone input and more. It features USB connectivity that supports USB display functionality as well as USB memory viewing for PC-less projecting. It has anti-theft and security functions featuring a customizable start up logo. It supports NTSC, PAL and SECAM video signal formats. The projector features a native resolution of 1280 x 800 and employs a UHM lamp that offers 5000 normal hours and 7000 eco hours of lamp life.
- Wireless-ready/digital link-ready projector is perfect for businesses and educational institutions
- Brightness: 5000 lumens
- Resolution: 1280 x 800 (WXGA)
- Lamp type: One 270 W UHM lamp, Lamp life: 5000 hrs (normal), 7000 hrs (eco-mode)
- Lens: 1.6x manual zoom, manual focus F 1.60 - 1.90, f 15.31 - 24.64 mm
- Projection distance: 28.98" - 40.55'
- Throw ratio: 1.2 - 1.9:1
- Audio: One 10 W (mono) built-in speaker, 4.0 cm round shape
- Connectors: One HDMI audio/video in, one 15-pin VGA in, one 15-pin VGA in/out, one RCA Composite in, one RCA Stereo (L/R) Audio in
- Dimensions: 15.3125"W - 13.0625"D x 4 29/32"H
- Display: Transparent LCD panel (- 3, R/G/B), Keystone: Vertical: +/- 30 deg, Horizontal: +/- 30 deg, Aspect ratio: 16:10 (native)
- Scanning frequency: HDMI/DIGITAL LINK: fH: 15 kHz - 91 kHz, fV: 246 Hz - 100 Hz, dot clock: 25 MHz-162 MHz, compatible with HDCP DIGITAL LINK
- Power: 100 - 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz, Power consumption: 363 W (North America), 369 W (Taiwan), 369 W (other countries)
- Operating temperature: 32 - 104 deg F(less than 1,200 m [3,937'] above sea level), 32 - 86 deg F (between 1,200 m and 2,700 m
- Meets USA UL60950-1 FCC Part 15 Class B, Canada CSA60950-1, NOM certifications & standards
- Contains wireless remote control unit, power cord with power cord holder, Software CD-ROM and more
- Weight: 10.8 lbs.
|Weight||Weight :||1.00 lbs. per Each|