When you buy 4+
This item is not available. We can notify you when it's back in stockNotify me
Buy more, save more!
- Audience: Students
- Media Format: Printed Book
- Science Resources Type: Books
Get the big picture about Galaxies and our Universe. From the smallest particles of matter to the biggest star system, our universe is made up of all things that exist in space.
- Get the big picture about space
- Learn about our solar system, galaxies and the universe
- Offers current information about space travel and technology from the international space station to the mission to mars
- Reading passages, answer keys, and tests
- 60 pages, plus 6 overheads
- Grades 5-8; Reading Level 3-4
|Audience : Students||Education Subject Matter : Science||Science Resources Type : Books||Media Format : Printed Book|
|School Grade : Junior High||Brand : Classroom Complete|
|Weight : 0.50 lbs. per Each|