At a glance, students can find out where they belong, without having to ask using this classroom centers pocket chart. Learning Resources® Classroom centers pocket chart for grades K and above allows to encourage responsibility, independence and simplifying classroom management. Nylon chart in assorted colors has 42 write/wipe cards that includes title/student cards.
- Ages 5-7
- Encourages responsibility and independence, simplifying classroom management; offers enough space to display assignments for 10 different centers at a time
- Features 42 write & wipe cards, including 2 title cards, 30 student name cards and 10 center cards (Listening, Writing, Games, Computers, Free Time, Reading, Math, Spelling, Art, Science)
- Allows you to create your own center names by using blank reverse sides of center cards; works with wet- or dry-erase marker; includes activity guide
- Flame-retardant nylon chart with 2 storage pockets measures 21¾"L x 28½"H
- Grades K+
- Small parts. Not for children under 3 years.
|Poster & Chart Type : Charts||Education Subject Matter : General Learning||Brand : Learning Resources|
|Weight : 0.85 lbs. per Each|
Customers also viewed