Simplex scanner crop; rotate; adjust color; add shapes and much more; also use the optical character recognition (OCR) functions in software to extract text from scanned images and convert to an editable PDF; excel; or word document.
- Scanner type: Advanced color CIS (contact image sensor)
- Scan method: Single pass
- Scanner resolution: 600 dpi optical
- Scan modes: Color, 48-bit input, 24-bit output, grayscale: 16-bit input, 8-bit output, black and white: 1-bit
- Scan area: Maximum 8.5" x 36", Minimum 0.5" x 0.5", scan speed: approx 20 sec at 300 DPI, A4 Size, grayscale, Dimensions: 1.9"(H) x 10.8"(W) x 1.3"(D)
- Media type: Plain paper, ID card, cheques, business card, photo, media size: A4 8.27" x 11.69", letter 8.50" x 10.98"
- Interface: USB
- Power: USB bus power 5V/0.5A
- To scan, simply place document in paper slot and click the SCAN one-touch button and instantly your images appear on your computer screen in jpg format
- Crop, rotate, adjust color, add shapes and much more, also use the optical character recognition (OCR) functions in software to extract text from scanned images and convert to an editable PDF, excel, or word document
Weight :1.00 lbs. per Each