Proto® Torque Wrench has a reversing lever that is designed for quick and one handed operation.
Proto® Ball locking pear head ratchet head micrometer torque wrench of size 41" provides a better grip on worn, rounded fasteners. Wrench is designed for easy access in close parallel lines.
- Torque Rating: 120 - 600 ft-lb
- 45 Tooth Gear/Floating Pawl Design For Small 6.8 in Arc Swing
- 13% Smaller Head For Access In Tight Work Areas
- 10 - 80 ft/lb Thru 140 - 700 ft/lb
- Calibrated To +/-3% In Clockwise Direction And +/-6% In Counter Clockwise Direction
- Packaged In Blow Molded Plastic Box For Protection And Easy Storage
- Made in USA
|Size : 3/4 in Male Square Drive||Length : 41 in||Handle Type : Chrome||Weight : 15.20 lbs. per Each|
|Brand : Proto|
|Weight : 15.20 lbs. per Each|
Customers also viewed