Pyle® Compact Ultra-Low Noise Phono Turntable Preamplifier With 12 V Adaptor
Item # 901-IM1T52276IN
Model # PP999
Not yet rated. Be the first toWrite a Review
Pyle Signal amplifier has the frequency response ranging from 20 Hz to 20 kHz and converts phono signals to line level signals.
- Dimensions: 2.13"(H) x 3.54"(W) x 1.02"(D)
- Frequency response: 20 Hz-20 kHz +/-2dB
- Converts phono signals to line level signals, dedicated RCA connectors, 2V level, 1V reference voltage, 10K Ohms load impedance, 70 dB S/N ratio (with A-WTD),0.08 for 1 kHz 3 mV input T.H.D
- 3 mV/50K Ohms input sensitivity/impedance/phono
- It’ll take your audio signal, amplify its strength and prepare it for further processing by your receiver or amplifier, technically provide voltage gain to your desired equipment and are key to assisting the signal source
- Ultra-low noise audio conditioning circuitry allows the preamp to boost audio to levels that are more manageable for various types of audio equipment
- Includes 12-VDC 110V Adaptor
- Weight: 0.88 lbs.
- Warranty: 1 year limited
|Weight||Weight :||1.00 lbs. per Each|