- Output power: 200 W
- Frequency: 60 Hz - 16 kHz
- Number of speakers: 2
- Dimensions: 12.8inch(Dia.) x 3.15inch(D), cut-out dimensions: 8inch(Dia.) x 3.15inch(D)
- Impedance: 8 Ohm
- Speaker design: Round
- Crossover type: 2-way, speaker type: passive
- Recommended placing: In-ceiling mounted
- Sensitivity: 89 dB
- Delivers stereo sound to any room in your home or office without cluttering floor space
- 1 1/2inch tweeter cup
- 8inch speaker
- 1inch high temperature voice coil
- 100V transformer tapping at 10W
- Warranty: 1 year limited
Low-profile Space Saving
Easy installation into your ceiling provides a seamless and concealed speaker system that creates ambiance for those in the room rather than distracting them. With ceiling-integrated speakers, there’s less room for potential damage from spills and accidents, which makes the Pyleaudio PD IC S8 system a wise investment. The space you save from vertical placement of your speakers allows you to free up clutter to create a more inviting atmosphere.
With a maximum output of 200 watts, the Pyleaudio PD IC S8 adds strong, crisp audio to your space. This translates to the speakers being at home in any environment, even noisy offices or bars. An output of 200 watts enables your audio to not get drowned out while affording you the option to keep the audio subtle.
Outstanding Speaker Sensitivity
Take advantage of the Pyleaudio PD IC S8’s 89-decibel speaker sensitivity to minimize amplifier wattage, and save money on power costs associated with your speakers. Lower amplifier requirements also offer you the benefit of a greater range of volume with your speakers.
|Brand : Pyle|
|Weight : 1.00 lbs. per Pack|