Pyleaudio® PDBT-18 Bullet Titanium Horn Tweeter
- Output power: 300 W PMPO, 150 W RMS
- Frequency: 2 kHz - 25 kHz
- Dimensions: 3 3/4" speaker diameter, 2" mounting depth
- Sensitivity: 99 dB
- 1" super tweeter, 1" high temperature kapton voice coil
- 3 3/4" aluminum horn, 20 oz magnet structure
- Diamond chrome cutting finish, ferro fluid enhanced voice coil
- Includes PDBT-18 bullet titanium tweeter, mylar crossover capacitor
- Warranty: 1 year limited
The characteristic shape of the Pyle Audio titanium horn tweeter amplifies your audio output to bring out higher-frequency sounds, including voices. The graceful arc of its interior surface works in tandem with the aluminum bullet in the center to create a sound geometry that will carry further than typical high-frequency sounds.
Kapton Voice Coil
At the heart of the Pyle Audio titanium horn tweeter lies the Kapton voice coil. This coil features a 20-ounce magnet, the power of which is enhanced by magnetically charged ferro fluid, to pump out up to 300 watts of clear, powerful audio.
Targeted Frequency Range
This tweeter is designed to target a frequency range of 2 to 25 kHz. Not coincidentally, these are the frequencies to which the human ear is most sensitive, ensuring that the Pyle Audio titanium horn tweeter delivers the best audio experience possible.
|Weight||Weight :||1.00 lbs. per Pack|