Pyleaudio® PDMN38 Two-Way Bass Reflex Mini-Monitor Speaker
- Output power: 300 W PMPO, 150 W RMS
- Frequency: 60 Hz - 20 kHz
- Number of speakers: 2
- Dimensions: 7.3"(H) x 4.8"(W) x 4.8"(D)
- Impedance: 8 Ohm
- Crossover type: 2-way, speaker type: passive
- Excellent for monitor or surround sound applications
- 1" high compliance mylar tweeter
- 3 1/2" long throw woofer, spring loaded U mounting system
- Heavy duty ABS construction cabinet with rubber edges
- Vented design for high power & deep bass response, quick release speaker connections
- Warranty: 1 year limited
Easy to Integrate
This Pyle Audio two-way bass reflex mini speaker set features a spring-loaded U mounting system that mounts to flat surfaces such as walls easily, giving you flexibility in placement. This makes it perfect for use with your computer monitor or surrounds sound system. Quick-release speaker connections allow you to connect and disconnect these speakers easily.
This Pyle Audio two-way bass reflex mini speaker set is designed to deliver high-quality sound, so it includes advanced features to facilitate a rich audio experience. It has 3.5-inch long-throw woofers to augment the quality of low-frequency tones as well as 1-inch high-compliance Mylar tweeters so that high notes don't falter as the frequency rises. The vented design ensures high-performance power and deep bass, so every song will sound exactly as intended.
Small Form Factor
These speakers will mount directly to the wall beside your monitor or surround sound system, saving you valuable room on your desktop. The speakers are only 7.3 inches high and 4.8 inches wide, so it will be easy to find places for them near your equipment.
|Weight||Weight :||1.00 lbs. per Pack|