Pyle® Pro PDMIC35 Electret condenser shotgun microphone features cable length of 6', -45dB short range/-38dB long range sensitivity, output impedance of 75 ohms and super cardioid polar pattern for convenience. Pyle® Pro PDMIC35 Electret condenser shotgun microphone measuring 7.1" x 1.2" Dia includes 16' XLR cable, mic stand clip, foam windscreen. Microphone captures sound from a range of sources such as instruments/vocalists/public speakers and more.
- Microphone technology: Electret condenser
- Polar pattern: Super cardioid
- Frequency response: 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- Sensitivity: -45dB short range, -38dB long range
- Max SPL level: 132 dB SPL (1kHz THD 1%)
- Signal-to-noise ratio: 77dB (1 kHz at 1 Pa)
- Output impedance: 75 ohms
- Power supply: 48 V phantom power
- Connectivity technology: Wired
- Cable length: 16'
|Color Family : Black||Wireless : No||Headset & Microphone Technology : Electret Condenser||Headset & Microphone Type : Condenser Microphone|
|Cable Length (ft) : 16'||Microphone Sensitivity (dB) : -45dB short range, -38dB long range||Impedance : 75 ohms||Brand : Pyle|
|Weight : 1.00 lbs. per Each|