Pyle® Pro PLMS30 Lavalier mini XLR uni-directional microphone in black color features output impedance of 1000 ohms, -46dB +/- 3dB sensitivity and cable length of 3.28' for convenience. Pyle® Pro PLMS30 Lavalier mini XLR uni-directional microphone is used to change sounds into electrical signals. Microphone allows to record voice in crystal-clear audio and includes clip and windscreen to collect dirt & moisture in their open cells.
- Microphone technology: Back electret condenser
- Polar pattern: Uni-directional
- Frequency response: 50 Hz - 16 kHz
- Sensitivity: -46dB +/- 3dB
- Max SPL level: 130 dB
- Signal-to-noise ratio: 70dB
- Output impedance: 1000 ohms
- Power supply: 1.5 - 10 VDC
- Connectivity technology: Wired
- Cable length: 3.28'
|Brand : Pyle|
|Weight : 1.00 lbs. per Each|