Pyle® Pro PLMSH34 Cardioid headset microphone in black color features output impedance of 2.2 kohms, -45dB +/- 3dB sensitivity and cable length of 4' for convenience. Pyle® Pro PLMSH34 Cardioid headset microphone is used to change sounds into electrical signals. Microphone features comfort designed wire frame and wired boom for secure fit.
- Microphone technology: Back electret condenser
- Polar pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency response: 50 Hz - 16 kHz
- Sensitivity: -45dB +/- 3dB
- Max SPL level: 130 dB
- Signal-to-noise ratio: 70dB
- Output impedance: 2.2 kohm
- Power supply: External 1.5 - 9 VDC for sennheiser wireless microphone system
- Connectivity technology: Wired
- Cable length: 4'
|Brand : Pyle|
|Weight : 1.00 lbs. per Each|