Pyle® Pro Premier Series Professional UHF Wireless handheld microphone system uses UHF signal for wider range and less obstruction for better performance. Pyle® Pro Premier Series Professional UHF Wireless handheld microphone system with operating range up to 164' allows multiple system use at a time. Microphone system has front panel control and includes 1 x 0.25" phono jack audio out - receiver.
- Frequency: Receiver: 673 - 697.5 MHz, Transmitter: 673 - 697.5 MHz
- Dimensions: Receiver : 6.8" x 5.3" x 1.7", Transmitter: 9.25" x 1.9" x 1.9"
- Power supply: 110/220 V
- Operation range: 164'
- Receiver specifications: >70 dB image & spurious rejection, -105 dB receiving sensitivity, -105dB S/N ratio, >70 dB border upon channel rejection, less than1% T.H.D, 0-300 mV audio output level,
- Transmitter specifications: >10 dBm RF output, FM modulation, + or - 40 kHz max. deviation, > 55 dBc spurious emission, less than 40 mA nominal current drain
- Interfaces/ports: 1 x 0.25" phono jack audio out - receiver
- Status indicators: Receiver: LED power indicator, RF signal indicator, audio level indicator, transmitter: low battery warning LED
- UHF signal for wider range and less obstruction
- Simultaneous output use
|Wireless : Yes||Headset & Microphone Frequency Range : Receiver: 673 - 697.5 MHz, Transmitter: 673 - 697.5 MHz||Input Power : 110/220 V||Microphone Height (in.) : 6.8"|
|Microphone Sensitivity (dB) : -105 dB||Brand : Pyle|
|Weight : 1.00 lbs. per Each|