- Spine width: 4-1/4"; ring size: 4"
- Sheet capacity: 835
- Acid-free poly material will not stick to materials stored inside
- Environmentally friendly: does not contain PVC which produces chlorine gas when incinerated
- Archival safe for all documents including photos
- Superior cold-crack resistance, down to 0° Fahrenheit
- Holds 3-hole punched 8-1/2x11" sheets
- Includes 1-1/2x3" label holder
- Front and back inside pockets hold loose sheets
Quill Brand 4-inch D-Ring Binder for Manual/Document Storage
Protect documents in a Quill Brand 4-inch D-ring binder. The label holder makes identification easy, with an 835-sheet capacity for versatility.
Slip three-hole-punched papers or page protectors in this Quill Brand 4-inch D-ring binder for safe storage. The acid-free, crack-resistant design makes this a lasting binder, with an impressive 835-page capacity for your largest files or manuals.
Keep employee manuals, important office documents and other paperwork crisp, clean and free of bends and tears between the sturdy covers of this Quill Brand binder. Acid-free poly makes the binder archival safe, so your employees' files won't break down over time. The binder resists cracking in the cold down to 0 degrees Fahrenheit, so the covers stay intact in almost any temperature situation.
Your employees can keep massive files or manuals together in one binder with the immense 835-page capacity. The inside pockets hold loose papers for extra storage, and the built-in label holder lets employees find the exact binder they need for improved organization.
|Binder Material : Polypropylene||Color Family : Black||Ring Size : 4"||Ring Type : D-Ring|
|Binder Type : Non-View Binders||Color : Black||Brand : Quill Brand|
|Weight : 2.42 lbs. per Each|