- Spine width: 2-1/8"; ring size: 1-1/2"
- Sheet capacity: 375
- Acid-free poly material will not stick to materials stored inside
- Environmentally friendly: does not contain PVC which produces chlorine gas when incinerated
- Archival safe for all documents including photos
- Superior cold-crack resistance, down to 0° Fahrenheit
- Holds 3-hole punched 8-1/2x11" sheets
- Includes 1-1/4x3" label holder
- Front and back inside pockets hold loose sheets
Quill D-Ring Binder With Label Holder Organizes and Protects
The Quill D-ring binder with label holder stores 375 sheets of 3-hole punched standard paper. Use the convenient spine tag to identify the binder's contents.
Keep track of lots of important notes and papers using the Quill D-ring binder with label holder. As an added bonus, you don't have to worry about cold storage. The binder is crack-resistant to 0 degrees Fahrenheit.
Plenty of Storage Space
Add sheet after sheet to Quill's black binder. With a spine width of 2/18 inches, it holds three-quarters of a ream of paper. Pockets inside the front and back covers help keep track of loose documents.
Safe Inside and Outside
Made from acid-free polypropylene, the Quill D-ring binder is safe for storing all kinds of documents, including photos. Contents never stick to the covers. Because it's PVC-free, the binder is also environmentally friendly. Chlorine gas isn't produced if the material burns.
|Binder Material : Polypropylene||Color Family : Black||Ring Size : 1-1/2"||Ring Type : D-Ring|
|Binder Type : Non-View Binders||Color : Black||Brand : Quill Brand|
|Weight : 1.47 lbs. per Each|