- Rectangular multi-purpose labels are ideal for part numbers, lot ID's and small bar codes
- Create labels using your copier, inkjet or laser printer using standard label software
- Flexible sheets lay flat for fewer paper jams
- Labels stay in place for printing and easily peel off and stick
- Premium adhesives won't damage your printer
- Size: 1/2x1-3/4"
- 80 labels per sheet; 20,000 per box
Quill Multipurpose Print Labels Provide Information
Use Quill multipurpose print labels to address envelopes, organize shelves or display part numbers on containers. The labels print easily with fewer paper jams.
For part numbers, inventory trackers, lists of components or addresses, stock these Quill multipurpose print labels in your supply closet or stash some in each department. These labels provide a professional appearance to anything you need to mark, such as the contents of the first aid kit or where items in the supply cabinet should sit.
While printing, these labels lay flat for fewer paper jams during printing. You can whip up a professional-looking label on the most popular word-processing templates or label-making software and then print them out on your company's inkjet printer, laser printer or copier. These labels feature premium adhesive to protect your company's printer from damage. After printing the label, simply pull it off the sheet, and press it in place.
|Product Information||Color Family :||White||Label Size :||1/2 x 1-3/4"|
|Miscellaneous||Brand :||Quill Brand|
|Weight||Weight :||5.75 lbs. per Box|