25 ft Video cable supports all VGA/QXGA monitors including analog flat panel display; high resolution desktop; CAD and graphic workstations.
- Connectors: HD15 male to female
- Conductor: Copper
- Connector on first end: 1 x 15-pin HD-15 male VGA
- Connector on second end: 1 x 15-pin HD-15 female VGA
- Device supported: Monitor
- Material: Polyvinyl chloride (PVC) jacket
- Cable length: 25', Cable characteristic: Extension cable
- Supports all VGA/QXGA monitors including analog flat panel display, high resolution desktop, CAD and graphic workstations, It is fully-wired for maximum compatibility with both PC and HDTV applications
- UltraThin diameter provides space-saving design and flexibility not found on regular VGA cables, interchangeable mounting allows you to replace the thumbscrews with included stand-off screws and can be mounted on a face plate
- Unlike other thin VGA cables, this high performance cable goes up to 50ft without signal booster, has triple shielding for maximum graphics performance, and prevents signal loss, screen ghosting & loss of color
- Product Information
Cable Type :Video Cable
Cable Length (ft) :300"
Weight :1.00 lbs. per Each