64-page, low-level adapted classics in a full-color graphic novel format.
- On CD-Rom containing 11 exercise to maximize vocabulary development and comprehension skills, these guides include pre-and post-reading activities, story synopses, key vocabulary, and answer key.
- Each softcover book retains key phrases and quotations from the original play.
- Educators using the Dale-Chall vocabulary system adapted each title.
- Study guides are available for each title, offering support to extend the struggling reader's introduction to great literature.
- Read-along sets are available for each title; each set contains a book, a study guide, and an audio.
- Lexile Levels: 380 to 560
- Guided Reading Levels: V
- Product Information
Media Format :CD
Education Subject Matter :Reading Comprehension
School Grade :High School
Brand :Saddleback Educational Publishing
Weight :0.10 lbs. per Each