96-page, low-level adapted plays in traditional script format.
- Thirty-five reproducible activities per guide reinforce basic reading and comprehension skills while teaching high-order critical thinking.
- Each title features simplified language, easy-to-read type, and strict adherence to the tone and integrity of the original
- Designed for the struggling reader-these plays will grab a students attention from the first page.
- Read-along sets are available for each title; each set contains a book and an audio.
- Study guides are available for each title.
- Guided Reading Levels: Z
- Product Information
Media Format :CD
Education Subject Matter :Reading Comprehension
School Grade :High School
Brand :Saddleback Educational Publishing
Weight :0.10 lbs. per Each