Fraction pie puzzles is an entertaining way for students to challenge their brain and understand fractions. Educational Insights® "Fraction Pie Puzzle" Game is ideal for ages 8 -12 and grades 3rd -7th. Puzzle reinforces basic fraction concepts and teach students how fractional parts make up a whole and about equivalencies, common denominators or multiples.
- Each fraction pie puzzle is a puzzle and a conceptual fraction lesson, all rolled into fun
- Select a card, place the starting pieces and then complete the circles with the remaining fraction pie pieces. Will one-third solve the puzzle? What about 2 one-sixths?
- This kinesthetic way to reinforce basic fraction concepts teaches students how fractional parts make up a whole and about equivalencies, common denominators and multiples
- Leveled from easy to difficult and self-correcting, the puzzles are perfect as a small group or center activity. It's an entertaining way for students to challenge their brain and understand fractions
- Includes gameboard, 50 leveled puzzle cards (easy to challenging), 65 foam fraction pieces and guide; solutions included for every puzzle
- For 1 to 2 players
- Small parts. Not for children under 3 years.
|Audience : Teachers||Education Subject Matter : Math||School Grade : Multi-Grade||Brand : Educational Insights|
|Weight : 2.70 lbs. per Each|