Roxio Easy CD & DVD Burning: Drag, Drop, Burn Roxio Easy CD & DVD Burning is an invaluable software program for copying and burning discs. Burn, share and preserve files and projects on CD or DVD. Roxio Easy CD & DVD Burning features include data back up tools and instant CD mixes. Convert analog audio into digital formats. Import and edit home movies, and share them on DVD. Plus, drag and drop disc burning and copying right from your desktop makes this a must-have piece of software.
- Your music, your way - Convert analog audio from LPs and cassettes, enhance the sound quality and add effects. Then create auto-mix playlists and burn your music to CD or DVD.
- Preserve your photos - Use photo enhancement tools including red-eye removal, photo cropping & brightness adjustments to improve your photos. Then share or preserve them on CD or DVD.
- Preserve your video memories - Import video to your PC. Edit your raw footage into home movies using transitions, menus and music. Then burn to DVD to watch on any DVD player.
- Burning & Copying: Burn and copy discs directly on your desktop with the Roxio Burn desktop widget; Archive large data projects across multiple discs; Back up your media and data files to CDs, DVDs, and dual-layer DVDs.
- Photo: Organize your pictures into digital photo albums; Crop and straighten, remove red-eye or add special effects; Create stunning slide shows to play back in your home DVD player; Preserve your photos on CD or DVD.
- Music: Rip, play, edit, organize, burn & share music; Create your own music CD mixes; Turn your old LPs & cassettes into music CDs even remove pops & clicks; Add cross-fades, effects, and visualizations; Create personalized disc labels & DVD covers.
- Video: Easily import photos or video into your PC; Create home movies with professional transitions, motion menus and music; Burn Video CDs, SVCDs or DVDs; Play them back on your home DVD player.
- Orders placed over a weekend may be delayed until Monday
Processor: For burning music and data discs: 500 MHz Intel Pentium III or equivalent | For DVD, slideshow or video authoring: 1.6 GHz Intel Pentium 4 or equivalent, Memory: For burning music and data discs: 128 MB RAM | For DVD, slideshow or video authoring: 256 MB RAM, Hard Disk: 7200 RPM hard disk drive recommended for video projects | 1 GB of free hard disk space for typical installation of all components | 1 GB of free hard disk space for every 5 minutes of video for video capture, Display: 1024x768, 16-bit color graphics card; 24-bit or 32-bit true color recommended, Web Browser: Microsoft Internet Explorer 7 or 8 or higher, Video Card: DirectX 9 or higher compatible sound card and graphics card
Windows 7 - All 32-Bit Versions, Windows 7 - All 64-Bit Versions, Windows 7 Home Premium, Windows 7 Professional, Windows 7 Ultimate, Windows 7 Home Premium x64, Windows 7 Professional x64, Windows 7 Ultimate x64, Windows Vista Home Basic, Windows Vista Home Premium, Windows Vista Business, Windows Vista Enterprise, Windows Vista Ultimate, Windows Vista Home Basic x64, Windows Vista Home Premium x64, Windows Vista Business x64, Windows Vista Enterprise x64, Windows Vista Ultimate x64, Windows Media Center Edition, Windows XP, Windows XP Home, Windows XP Professional
Sound card | Windows Media Player 9, 10, 11 or 12
Download Size (in MB) 1756.91
Download Time Cable Modem: 58 mins, 33 seconds :: DSL: 146 mins, 24 seconds
|Product Information||Operating System :||Windows||Music & Video Editing Software Type :||Music|
|Computer Software Format :||Download||Number of Licenses :||1|
|Weight||Weight :||1.00 lbs. per Each|
Download DetailsTo retrieve keys & links after your order has been processed M-F 6am-10pm CST (NOTE: Only available business days): (1) Click on ~My Account~ on Quill.com & login (2) Click ~View Software Downloads~ on the left on the ~Manage My Account~ page Other System Requirements: Windows