Glass-Top Computer Desk The Safco Xpressions Glass Top Computer Desk offers a large surface that's ideal for a laptop and lamp, and a back panel that holds documents and doubles as a message center. The metal frame is designed for durability and the floor glides ensure the computer desk is level on uneven floors. It meets GREENGUARD Indoor Air Quality standards and includes a lifetime manufacturer warranty. The keyboard tray is sold separately.
- Work surface easily accommodates a laptop computer
- Back panel can be used to hold loose papers, mail, binders, or books
- Dimensions: 37 x 47 x 23 inches (HxWxD)
- Unique tempered glass work surface and back panel accept a dry erase marker so you can jot down important numbers, notes, and messages
- Durable powdercoated steel frame
- Leveling glides help compensate for uneven flooring
- Standards: GREENGUARD Indoor Air Quality certified
- Lifetime manufacturer warranty
- Keyboard tray is sold separately (Quill SKU 870572)
Tempered Frosted Glass Surface
The Xpressions computer desk's surface is made from tempered glass, providing a durable and scratch-resistant surface. The frosted glass also doubles as a message center; simply use dry-erase markers to jot down notes and reminders directly to the glass, and wipe off later. The back panel also provides storage for documents, mail, binders, or books.
Durable Powdercoated Steel Construction
The steel frame has been powdercoated to prevent rust or scratches. The included leveling glides ensure that the home office computer desk is level and stable, even on uneven surfaces.
The Xpressions computer desk measures 37 by 47 by 23 inches (H x W x D), and comes with a manufacturer limited lifetime warranty. The desk meets the GREENGUARD Indoor Air Quality standards. Step-by-step instructions make assembly quick and easy.
Safco Xpressions Glass Top Computer Desk, assembly instructions, and owner's manual.
- Product Information
Height (in.) :45``
Width (in.) :53 1/4``
Warranty :Manufacturer's lifetime warranty.
Weight :73.00 lbs. per Each