Moving West history pockets book for grades 4 - 6 include 10 memorable discovery pockets. Evan-Moor® "History Pockets Moving West" Resource book is ideal for grades 4 - 6 and has 9 adventurous people groups who took part in the westward movement. Resource book with 96 pages has evaluation forms for teacher and student assessment process.
- The introduction pocket gives an overview of the westward movement
- The other pockets feature 9 adventurous groups of people who took part in the westward movement
- Pockets included: Introduction to Moving West (map, time line, a collage), The New Frontier (Daniel Boone, George Rogers Clark), Exploring the Wilderness (Lewis, Clark, mountain men), Missionaries at Work (the Whitman, the Sager families) and more!
- Each pocket includes: a reproducible pocket label, a bookmark of short, fun facts about the subject, a fact sheet of background information for teacher and students, arts and crafts projects, and writing activities
- Evaluation forms are provided at the end of the book for teacher and student assessment purposes
|Audience : Teachers||Media Format : Printed Book||Education Subject Matter : Social Studies||School Grade : Elementary|
|Brand : Evan-Moor|
|Weight : 0.60 lbs. per Each|
Customers also viewed