Scholastic Differentiated Activities for Teaching Key Comprehension Skills, Grades 4-6
Item # 901-JV52595
Model # SC523451
Not yet rated. Be the first toWrite a Review
More than 40 ready-to-go reproducibles that help students at different skill levels all meet the same standards
- By Martin Lee
- Provides quick teaching tips for supporting students at each level
- In this collection of standards-based activities, teachers find the leveled materials they need to differentiate comprehension instruction for the range of learners in their classes
- Each activity set features a high-interest reading passage that students read independently
- Companion activities target specific skills at three levels: below-level, on-level and above-level
- Teachers select the appropriate skill sheet for each student, and students use the reading passage to answer questions at their level
- Comprehension skills include predicting, sequencing, understanding cause and effect, identifying main ideas and details and more!
- 80 pages
- Size: 8-3/8x10-7/8"
|Miscellaneous||Brand :||Scholastic Teaching Resources|
|Weight||Weight :||0.45 lbs. per Each|