Tap Apply Coupons
Heavy duty tape is Scotch® Brand's strongest, clear-to-core packing tape. Scotch® Heavy Duty Shipping Packaging Tape 3850 gives even the heaviest packages the support they need to withstand rough handling. Scotch® Heavy Duty Tape seals seams with one strip and keeps boxes closed. Our packing tape resists slivering, splitting and tearing.
- 40X stronger than acrylic tapes (in shear adhesion holding power, compared to acrylic tapes based on ASTMB)
- Heavy duty adhesive shipping packaging tape
- 1.88" x 54.6 yds
- Clear tape
- Strong, durable solvent-free hot melt adhesive with 3.1 mil thickness
- 30 lbs. per inch tensile strength
- 3" Core to be used with any standard dispenser
- Meets U.S. Postal regulations for standard packages
- 6 Rolls/Pack
- Made in the U.S.A. with globally sourced materials
- Formulated to handle wide temperature ranges, from 40 degrees to 120 degrees
- Guaranteed to Stay Sealed (If your box does not stay sealed, 3M will refund the purchase price of this tape. Proof of purchase required. Contact: 1-800-3MHELPS)
- Product Information
Adhesive Type :Hot Melt
Tape Length :54.6 yds.
Tape Width :2"
Core Diameter :3"
Strength :Heavy Duty Shipping Packaging Tape
Application/Usage :For packaging and shipping
Features :40X stronger than acrylic tapes
Certifications & Standards :Meets USPS and UPS Postal Service Requirements
Durability :Moisture Resistant
- General Information
Quantity :6 Rolls/Pack
Tensile Strength :2 lbs.
Dispenser Included :No
Weight :2.58 lbs. per Pack