SentrySafe 1.23-Cubic-Foot Combination Fire Safe
Item # 901-365449
Model # SFW123DEB
Not yet rated. Be the first toWrite a Review
SentrySafe Combination Fire Safe Keep your documents, digital files, and important items safe from fire, water, and theft with the SentrySafe 1.23-Cubic-Foot Combination Fire Safe. The Sentry combination fire safe is equipped with a dual mechanical combination lock and key for supremeprotection, as well as a locking drawer, multi-position shelf, key rack, door tray, and door pockets for privacy and easy organization. It is third-party verified to withstand extreme heat, flooding, and large impacts.
- UL classified 1-hour proven fire protection
- ETL verified water resistance up to 8 inches for 24 hours
- ETL verified for 1 hour fire protection of CDs, DVDs, memory sticks, and USB drives up to 1,700 degrees F
- ETL verified to pass a 15-foot drop test to ensure contents remain intact and locked
- 1.23-cubic-foot combination fire safe
- Dual mechanical combination lock and key for exceptional security
- Locking drawer, multi-position shelf, key rack, door tray, and door pocket provide easy organization
- 4 large 1-inch bolts with pry-resistant hinge bar help prevent theft
- Bolt-down kit included to further protect your valuables
- Outside Dimension: 17-4/5" H x 16-1/4" W x 19-1/4" D
- Insider Dimension: 13-3/4" H x 12-5/8" W x 11-7/8" D
Fire- and Water-Resistant Safe
Protect your important documents and items from thieves and natural disasters alike--even fire and floods. This Sentry combination fire safe is UL classified fire-resistant and impact-resistant to withstand temperatures of up to 1,700 degrees Fahrenheit for one hour and drops of 15 feet. It also is ETL verified water-resistant and digital media-protective to provide reliable protection in flood conditions and for defense of flash drives, CDs, DVDs, and portable hard drives.
Bolt-Down Hardware for Security
This SentrySafe 1.23-cubic-foot unit features four large one-inch bolts with pry-resistant hinge bars to keep thieves from tampering with the safe. The bolt-down hardware included also helps prevent unauthorized removal of valuables from your premises.
Electric Lock for Privacy
This SentrySafe Combination Fire Safe's dual-mechanical combination lock and key allows you to access your safe while keeping unauthorized users out. The locking drawer provides added privacy for any sensitive documents or contents. Plus, the addition of a multi-position shelf, key rack, door tray, and door pocket provides supreme organization of important documents during storage.
|Product Information||Safe Capacity/Volume :||1.0 to 3.0 Cubic Ft.||Safe Type :||Fire/Waterproof|
|Safe Locking Mechanism :||Combination|
|Weight||Weight :||1.00 lbs. per Each|