Not your typical safe, this Waterproof Fire-Resistant Chest has a sleek new design. A flush mounted faceplate and new rugged look provide peace of mind that this chest can withstand a disaster. Third party verified, this chest is ideal to protect important documents, certificates, passports and photos in case of a fire or flood.
- UL Classified for Fire Endurance (1-hour at 1700°F/927°C), toprotect documents, records and valuables stored inside fromfire damage
- ETL Verified for 1-hour fire protection for digital media up to1700°F/927°C in the event of a fire
- ETL Verified for water submersion to protect valuable items anddocuments from flood damage
- Tubular key lock provides added security
- Holds letter and A4 size paper flat
- Lifetime after-fire replacement guarantee
- Convenient carry handle to assist with ease of transportation
- Exterior Dimensions: 7 1/2" x 15 1/4" x 14 7/8"
- Capacity: 0.36 cu. ft.
- Product Weight: 20 lbs. (9,1 kg)
Protect your important documents and items from thieves and natural disasters alike--even fire. This Sentry security safe is UL classified fire-resistant to withstand temperatures of up to 1,700 degrees Fahrenheit for 1 hour. It also is ETL verified for digital media protection to provide reliable defense of flash drives, CDs, DVDs, and portable hard drives in fires.
The lid and body are designed to weld together in a fire, forming an airtight seal to protect the contents of your safe.
Floods are just as damaging to valuables as fires and theft, which is why this safe is also waterproof. It is ETL verified for water submersions, to prevent injury of prized possessions should a flood occur.
Key Lock for Privacy
This SentrySafe Waterproof Fire Safe features a secure lock and key mechanism that allows you to easily access the safe while keeping unauthorized users out. The large, 4-cubic-foot capacity allows secure storage of large and small items alike--keeping them safe and close at hand.
- Product Information
Safe Type :Fire/Waterproof
Weight :33.00 lbs. per Each