Sharpie® Professional Chisel Tip Permanent Markers write on multiple surfaces. Sharpie® Professional Chisel Tip Permanent Markers in black feature a chisel tip that produces both broad and fine lines. This black marker has a rubber barrel to prevent it rolling off flat surfaces. This permanent marker is ideal for marking abrasive, non-porous surfaces.
- Sharpie® permanent marker comes with black ink
- Versatile chisel tip marks both broad and fine line widths
- Stronger Professional chisel tip lasts up to 50 percent longer than standard Sharpie® chisel tip
- Permanent ink is fade-proof and water resistant
- Sharpie® marker writes permanently on surfaces, including wet and oily, abrasive and non-porous
- Rubber barrel and cap design makes uncapping easier when wearing gloves
- Oval shape helps prevent the marker from rolling off flat surfaces
- Markers are AP certified non-toxic
- Package includes one marker
The Sharpie professional chisel-tip permanent marker is designed for use in rough conditions, so it's a great choice for use in warehouses, on construction sites, or in other places that tend to wear out standard markers. The ink is water resistant and resists fading, so it won't wear off no matter where you use it.
The Sharpie professional chisel-tip permanent marker is designed with a tougher tip, so it lasts 50 percent longer than standard permanent markers. You can use it for difficult jobs without worrying about the tip wearing out too soon.
Writes on Multiple Surfaces
The Sharpie professional chisel-tip permanent marker also writes permanently on most surfaces, including those that are wet and oily, abrasive, or nonporous. Unlike regular permanent markers, you can use these professional-strength markers just about anywhere. When you need a finer point for precise writing in tough conditions, you can use the Sharpie industrial extra-fine-point permanent marker.
Convenient Barrel Design
With their convenient barrel design, these Sharpie professional chisel-tip permanent markers are also easier to use in difficult circumstances. The rubber barrel and cap are easy to remove, even with gloved hands, and the oval design means they won't roll away when you set them down.
|Product Information||Marker Type :||Professional||Marker Pack Size :||Each|
|Marker Point Type :||Chisel||Retractable :||No|
|Color Family :||Black|
|Weight||Weight :||0.06 lbs. per Each|
Customers also viewed
Customers also bought