- Low-profile universal mounting bracket design fits LCD/plasma flat-panel TVs from 23 - 42"
- Compatible with universal mounting patterns (up to 19 1/2" W x 12" H) and VESA standard mounting holes (100/200, 100 x 200, 200 x 200, 400 x 200, 400 x 300)
- Weight capacity: 132 lbs.
- 2 mm thick heavy-gauge steel construction with powder coated black finish for durability
- Mounts TV less than 1.4" from the wall for a clean/low-profile installation
- Large rectangular shaped access holes for easy cable routing and wiring access
- Included bubble level for easy installation
- Sliding bracket design makes installation easy and allows for horizontal adjustment (even after installation)
- Channel product codes, Ingram micro: KA4975, tech data: 10537702, ASI: 110862, Synnex: 2943415
- Safety screws ensure secure TV position to wall bracket & avoids movement
- Includes: Installation guide and mounting hardware kit
- Weight: 4.85 lbs.
- 5 years limited mfr. warranty
Put your flat-panel screen up for display with the SIIG low-profile universal wall mount. This mount is designed to hold flat-panel televisions or monitors from 23 to 42 inches wide. Use it with any flat panel that has a universal mounting pattern no wider than 19.5 inches and no higher than 12 inches or standard VESA mounting holes in a 100 by 200, 200 by 200, 400 by 200, 400 by 300, or 100/200 pattern.
The SIIG low-profile universal wall mount is built to last. It sports heavy-duty steel construction that is powder coated for extra durability, and it has a weight capacity of 132 pounds to ensure that your flat-panel screen is safe and secure.
Easy to Install
This universal wall mount comes with comprehensive instructions and all the hardware you need, including a built-in bubble level, to create an eye-catching display. It has a simple sliding bracket design that allows for horizontal adjustment, and its low profile of just 0.25 inches will give your display a clean and professional look.
|Brand : SIIG|
|Weight : 1.00 lbs. per Each|