100 Reproducible activities that focus on U.S. History
- This is an Enhanced eBook.
- Program offers activities to supplement standard U.S. history classroom textbooks.
- Activity pages include basic concepts, graphs, maps, vocabulary comprehension, and nonfiction informational excerpts.
- Binder 1 includes: First people of the Americas through the Reconstruction
- Binder 2 includes: Examination of mass industrialization, immigration, native peoples, the Spanish-American War, World War I and II, The Great Depression--to present day.
- Each binder includes answer key.
- Written at a 5th grade reading level.
- Product Information
Media Format :Printed Book
Education Subject Matter :Social Studies
School Grade :Multi-Grade
Brand :Saddleback Educational Publishing
Weight :0.10 lbs. per Each